Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all we are not contradicting your OPINIONS because they are not in fact truth. Only biased speculation from one know-it-all future ATC'er that knows of the operations of one demographic You know maybe you should be the designated know-it-all, I read faafollies and mainbang everyday, I have a published paper on the subject, and I have definitely gathered my information and stories from more than A80 and ZTL. I know that not every ATC agrees with what I say, but I never stated that my voice was that of all ATCs. That is not enough to come on here and think you are smarter For some reason you all seem to think I'm raising myself above all of you, I do know somethings and whether you chose to believe them or not what do I care, it seems that you all think you know better anyhow, so why my posts would cause you to dein a response I have no idea. This forum is a huge source of entertainment for me, all of you need to stop taking yourselves so seriously, with your insight, and post nonsense all over the place Yup because I base nothing on fact and actual occurences. That kind of attitude won't get you very far It's gotten me pretty far so far. And to answer your post earlier, I have MUCH MORE to bring to the table and much more insight on the nature of this work Cause you know so much about me. Thank you.

Well, I'm thinking this one has generated just about enough "fun" and "entertainment" for today.

Anybody want to actually talk about ATC stuff for a while?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back