Republic Airways interview

Lebowski

Hey all, this is my first post. First, my background info: BS in Aviation, ink barely dry on my dispatch certificate, never interviewed with an airline before.

I have an interview with Republic for a dispatch job. Does anyone have any info on what I can expect during the interview? Company culture?

Finally, any info on Air Wisconsin or Pinnacle dispatcher interviews would also be appreciated. Thanks

I do not know much about the company, only that republic holdings runs 3 airlines, republic, chatauqua(sp?), and shuttle. You will interview for one of the companies and work for only that airline. From what I have heard on the grapevine they start out at about 26k a year, not the best, but not as bad as mesa. Checkout aviationinterviews.com for the gouge.

As far as Pinnacle goes i hear they are hiring like crazy. Funny enough I was called to interview for them on Thursday without putting an application in, turned them down seeing that I am employed and kind of happy. There are some pilots that work for Pinnacle on the forums that could probably give you some background on the culture, you might want to post in the general forum to get more background on the specific companies.

Some advice that I can give you is that there are many airlines hiring right now, so do not feel that you necessarily have to jump at the first offer. Ask some questions in the general forums about the different companies, find out about the culture and qol. Also, if you are looking for some payscales a link was given in a previous post labeled payscales. Hope this helps.

Back