Regional Training Manager

JoeBlow

Cirrus Design Corporation

Description:
Locations in NE, NW and SC regions of the USA.

Job Summary:
Primary responsibility of the Regional Training Managers are to identify and certify flight schools to become Cirrus Standardized Training Centers (CSTC).Correspond with potential candidates and send out application packets explaining program and expectations. Complete evaluations and yearly reviews of CSTC's. Provide CSI training to potential flight school instructors. Additionally the RTM is responsible for supporting the regional sales team at various sales functions

Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in Aviation and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. Commercial Pilot's license required, CFII with current 2nd class medical certificate and Cirrus aircraft flight experience preferred. Excellent Written and Oral skills, strong work ethic, professional demeanor and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications and CMR application programs. 1000 hours Total Flight Time/ 500 hours Dual Given preferred.

Contact Information:

Heather Cooke, Employment Coordinator
4515 Taylor Circle
Duluth, Minnesota 55811
United States of America
Email: hcooke@cirrusdesign.com
Phone: (218) 788-3443

Just curious, does anyone on here work for cirrus currently? I've always been interested in working for them because I've heard good things (so far). Either that or I just would like to go up to Duluth and get that test flight for CFIs! :D

I thought this could be interesting, so I applied, and apparently Heather Cooke no longer works at Cirrus, according to the email auto response I got. Go figure

Heather Cooke left Cirrus to go back to school at ERAU Prescott for an advanced degree very recently. I think within the last 2 to 3 weeks. I know for a fact they are looking for 3 people for this position. They have 2 RTMs and the RTM supervisor covering the entire CONUS and are desperate for help.

Hey Roundout,

You seem to have the inside scoop, so let me ask: Do you know if this position is home-based or do you need to live in a specific city? Do they have "regional offices" that you need to live near? Seems almost like a telecommute friendly kind of job when you're not on the road.

Thanks for the info, gentlemen. I am interested to know more, so we'll see what Cirrus has to say.

Ask YWS if they contact you for an interview. It could go either way depending on where you live and what sales offices they have near your location.

Finally got hold of HR today-apparently all hiring is on hold for the time being.

I sent a resume to Pam Roed on September 4th and haven't heard anything -- not even a "We received your resume" email. :(

To be fair though, i'm certain they've been inundated with highly qualified candidates.

Cirrus laid off 100 on Thursday. I suspect that this is why these positions are still open. If anybody is wondering, I interviewed for but didn't get the job. In all honesty, I don't know that I would have accepted the offer had they offered it. Just didn't seem like a good fit.

Cirrus laid off 100 on Thursday. I suspect that this is why these positions are still open. If anybody is wondering, I interviewed for but didn't get the job. In all honesty, I don't know that I would have accepted the offer had they offered it. Just didn't seem like a good fit.

Was it home based, or a move needed to be done?
If you dont mind talking, why didnt you think it was a good fit? I dont work for Cirrus, I just fly one!

Hairclub for men, I have thought about becoming an owner.:sarcasm:

Back