Real Time Pictures

BobDDuck

Island Bus Driver
With all the Treos running around I figured I would start a thread for real time image posts. I'm sure there will be some photo albums posted after the event, but at least we can get some instant gratification going here.

Remember though, NO AFTERDARK pictures here.

Also, Sprint picture mail sucks. I just found a moblog that seems to work with Sprint. Takes about 10 minutes to set up.

I'll be posting my pictures here through out the trip.

http://moblog.co.uk/blogs.php?show=16598

Change of plan. This moblog will be the single source for all real time image posts.

if you want to post a picture send it from your phone to

mb-nethan-njc2007@moblg.net

subject doest matter. body text of email will be the picture caption. questions text/call me.

Well that's it, now I have to get a Treo (in time for JC Thanksgiving Dinner 2007 (cans of pumpkin pie filling for all!)).

Neat idea!

coolio!! altho i wonder if it's possible to remove photos if needed?

cuz by putting the email up in the forum, means we might get some images we don't want/need by people who aren't even there kwim?!

Change of plan. This moblog will be the single source for all real time image posts.

if you want to post a picture send it from your phone to

mb-nethan-njc2007@moblg.net

subject doest matter. body text of email will be the picture caption. questions text/call me.

Using your blog as a single repository for all real time images is not such a good idea, not for me anyway.

When I arrive tomorrow I will also send in some live action photos throughout the day, however my phone has a one touch "Publish Photo" function, in which I can take a photo and publish it to my blog in about 25 sec without further input. On the other hand, sending a photo via e-mail is a pain in the @ss, takes a lot more time and effort, and is a lot slower.

I am going to stick to my own blog, and just send out the link. Same difference.

Doesn't really matter how many blog links are floating around, as long as the content is, how shall we say, descent. :D

I don't have time to make one, so i'll just use Ethan's :)

Ethan, can you email me the address please?! :D

I don't have time to make one, so i'll just use Ethan's :)

Ethan, can you email me the address please?! :D

That's the glory Kristie, mine is already made. I've used it since I've had my phone, and since it is a single action to publish I can get more action, and more laughs, with less effort.

Depending on how much alcohol is consumed, there might be some photos that involve "descent"! :laff::laff::laff:
In this case the photos would certainly not be decent, although they may be decent photos of a "descent"! Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your point of view), you would not be able to pick up "de scent" from a photo:D

Back