Ramp Supervisor - RI

akmountaineer

ARAMARK Aviation Services is currently in need of a dynamic, highly motivated RAMP Supervisor to ensure our ramp operations are completed in a timely and safe manner for two major US airlines. We are seeking an individual that would like to make this a career and is looking to move up the ladder.

JOB DUTIES

• Ensure all aviation services including, but not limited to, ramp services, aircraft cabin cleaning, aircraft security search, lavatory services are completed on-time and at the proper standards by ensuring that personnel are assigned to complete those tasks.

• Communicate with Aramark and airline management on a real-time basis to ensure immediate needs are being expeditiously met, even during irregular operations.

• May required to work various shifts, based on business demands and manpower requirements. Our current need is for the afternoon shift.

REQUIREMENTS

• Fluency in English is REQUIRED.
• Demonstrated organizational skills with proven ability in giving work direction
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to interact with all levels of our organization and that of our customer.
• Ability to work effectively independent or as part of a team
• PC literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Five years of airline ramp experience.
• Cross functional knowledge of airline operations would be an asset.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Have a valid RI Drivers License
• Be a U.S. citizen or have proper documentation to work in the U.S.
• Have a high school diploma
• Be able to lift more that fifty pounds
• Must be able to provide a ten year background check
• Never convicted of a crime
• Must be willing to take and pass a drug test.

BENEFITS
ARAMARK offers a full array of benefits that add value to your compensation package, and protect you and your family. Programs such as dental, health, vision, paid vacation and holidays provide for personal well being, while retirement savings, disability income, and life insurance help contribute to financial security. It’s a well-balanced approach to help address your needs in all aspects of life.

All interested applicants should respond via email using this site please put ramp sup in the subject line, please attach a resume.

I worked at one of their stations for a while and it was an absolute joke. The way they operated was downright scary at times. From what I've heard the PVD station was run a little better but still, I'd only go to them as a last resort. They've been losing ground handling contracts months after they got them. I know they've had the PVD contract for years, but they lost MEM and PHL after a few months.

I worked at one of their stations for a while and it was an absolute joke. The way they operated was downright scary at times. From what I've heard the PVD station was run a little better but still, I'd only go to them as a last resort. They've been losing ground handling contracts months after they got them. I know they've had the PVD contract for years, but they lost MEM and PHL after a few months.
I was wondering when you would see this thread.:)

I've only been on their ramp a total of about a week, but so far I'd say it's definitely worth it. They seem like they really take care of us as far as benefits goes. They're picking up stations like crazy too.

Back