RAH CEO Sells 1 million worth of shares.

I was worried about this at first too, but then I guess its kind of normal in this business. I'm just trying to enjoy my job for a change. So far I'm really enjoying working for this company.

Novel concept eh? You just have to show up and do your job and go home. You allow the other BS to get to you as you know one will hate their job. :)

Do a good job, have a great time doing it. Then you provide a better product and perhaps the customers might pay a premium to fly you again. More customers paying a little more = profit = job stability somewhat.

I was worried about this at first too, but then I guess its kind of normal in this business. I'm just trying to enjoy my job for a change. So far I'm really enjoying working for this company.

True dat!! I'm worried, don't get me wrong, but there's really nothing I (we) can do about it. I show up on time, save them money where I can and try to keep the customers happy.

You still flying a ton Dave? I've done 90+ hours the past 2 months and slated for 85 in July.

You still flying a ton Dave? I've done 90+ hours the past 2 months and slated for 85 in July.

Yeah man, definitely. I've worked all but 2 reserve days since I've been here. Its been fun though. So based on the amount of flying they have me doing on reserve (not open time either), its hard to worry about whats going on. :)

Back