Radar returns

LOL, “The stuffed bear was named by Big Bird's performer Caroll Spinney as a tribute to actor Gary Burghoff, who played Walter "Radar" O'Reilly on M*A*S*H. The two met at a taping of Hollywood Squares, and the bear's name is a dual tribute, reflecting Burghoff's Radar character, who brought a teddy bear to Korea, and the fact that in his private life, Burghoff is known as a painter of birds and an activist for bird preservation.”

102-1027291_sesame-street-big-bird-with-teddybear-sesame-street.png

@A80TRACON do guys see radar returns on all these UFOs? These things are everywhere in 2020

I retired in September 2015 from A80.

However, about a month before retirement there was a report by a sheriff and a few locals around CVC airport (about 40 miles east of ATL) at about 3am of a UFO sighting.

Upon doing a replay nothing showed up on radar.

@A80TRACON do guys see radar returns on all these UFOs? These things are everywhere in 2020

a lone primary target wouldn’t be anything unusual unless it was going super slow and the Filter blocks it. But I’ve never seen anything that made me suspicious or curious.

at KPAM though I did have a pilot ask me if I had a target off his right over the Gulf because he saw all sorts of weird lights. Personally I think he saw lights from ships.

Back