Quit, Hired, Leave of Absence, Hired (maybe?)

EhV8R

What a rollercoaster this past month has been!

Quit my regional job, started ULCC groundschool right when the poo hit the fan, tried to get ahead of the mass of people looking for work soon so I took a LOA to get in with my old 135 gig. Now that I'm without work, and spent two weeks quarantined in ANC as required, new 135 chief pilot now sounds wishy-washy on whether I even have the 135 job that I left the ULCC for!

Could use a drink right about now, but I've gotten too fat and need to lay off

Just needed to vent

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So you still have the ULCC job?
It's there, but I don't think they'll take me back until the end of my LOA in 6 months. And that will be right when these companies taking bailout money will be eligible to start furloughs, so who knows if I'll have a job to go back to for quite a while.

I know, there are plenty of people in worse spots than me right now, but that doesn't make me worry any less about keeping a roof of my head and the rest of the bills current.

What a rollercoaster this past month has been!

Quit my regional job, started ULCC groundschool right when the poo hit the fan, tried to get ahead of the mass of people looking for work soon so I took a LOA to get in with my old 135 gig. Now that I'm without work, and spent two weeks quarantined in ANC as required, new 135 chief pilot now sounds wishy-washy on whether I even have the 135 job that I left the ULCC for!

Could use a drink right about now, but I've gotten too fat and need to lay off

Just needed to vent

ULCC?
Un-Lucky Career Course?

Levity aside, best of luck. It's some crazy times.

Back