Quick way of getting your passport re-new

phoenix 23684

I just re-new my passport today and will have it back by Friday 11 am. So for those who don't know there are regional passport offices in the major cities, the information is on the passport web along with an automated phone number to se up the appointment, in my case same day two hours in advance.
This service is for people that have to leave the U.S. in less than 14 days, otherwise they expect you to use the normal by mail expedite service, the cool part is that you qualify as an airline pilot to use the regional offices, it won't say that in the automated phone line, but all you need to do is bring your crew badge and they deal with pilots and understand that we need our passport and it costs the same as the expedite service.
Anyway, this should help commuter pilots like myself that can't be without one for that length of time.

I just re-new my passport today and will have it back by Friday 11 am. So for those who don't know there are regional passport offices in the major cities, the information is on the passport web along with an automated phone number to se up the appointment, in my case same day two hours in advance.
This service is for people that have to leave the U.S. in less than 14 days, otherwise they expect you to use the normal by mail expedite service, the cool part is that you qualify as an airline pilot to use the regional offices, it won't say that in the automated phone line, but all you need to do is bring your crew badge and they deal with pilots and understand that we need our passport and it costs the same as the expedite service.
Anyway, this should help commuter pilots like myself that can't be without one for that length of time.

As a side note, it helps to have not only the employee ID but a letter from the cheif pilot's office, or similar airline official, stating that you work for XYZ airline and travel abroad for work purposes frequently. Some airlines even reimburse pilots for the added "expedite" fee...I know XJT does.

Back