Quick Thanks

HerrGruyere

Hi Freight Pilots,

I just wanted to quickly thank you for your duties. Without you, I would not have been able to place an order for a very small car part to pass my VA inspection and have it shipped from CA all the way to VA overnight. Your service does not go unrecognized, and I genuinely appreciate it. I think without you guys, there would be plenty of upset people out there.

Fly safe.

Hi Freight Pilots,

I just wanted to quickly thank you for your duties. Without you, I would not have been able to place an order for a very small car part to pass my VA inspection and have it shipped from CA all the way to VA overnight. Your service does not go unrecognized, and I genuinely appreciate it. I think without you guys, there would be plenty of upset people out there.

Fly safe.

You're welcome...(I say as I sit on my butt on my 6th day of reserve without getting used)

In have a sonicare toothbrush. It got turned on in security and the agents were falling over themselves to inspect my bag in a real obvious fashion.

Poor guys. I guess they expected to humiliate a big bad pilot but it was merely a toothbrush. :)

Bah! Parisians.

In have a sonicare toothbrush. It got turned on in security and the agents were falling over themselves to inspect my bag in a real obvious fashion.

Poor guys. I guess they expected to humiliate a big bad pilot but it was merely a toothbrush. :)

Bah! Parisians.

Walked into my hotel room in PWM one night and I could hear this strange buzzing that sounded like it was coming from behind the TV. So I lean behind it and it sounds like it was getting further away. I was absolutely baffled for 20 minutes. Moving furniture, etc. Was my toothbrush still inside my suitcase.

One of the many moments of my life where I was glad nobody else was to see me so confused.

Back