Question for you ATC guys and gals...career change

LOL Werd!

So what should I do now in preperation for what comes next?

Lots of waiting... your next step is taking the AT-SAT, so check out the AT-SAT sticky. PUBNAT3 people are just starting to schedule their tests now, so you'll be waiting for them to finish testing, then waiting for PUBNAT4 to go through the process, then it's your turn.

Lots of waiting... your next step is taking the AT-SAT, so check out the AT-SAT sticky. PUBNAT3 people are just starting to schedule their tests now, so you'll be waiting for them to finish testing, then waiting for PUBNAT4 to go through the process, then it's your turn.

Cool, thanks. Any recomendations on practice software? I guess I will put my Instrument rating school to the side and start studing for the AT-SAT.

Cool, thanks. Any recomendations on practice software? I guess I will put my Instrument rating school to the side and start studing for the AT-SAT.

The "green book" is helpful in giving you an idea of each part of the test... it's not an exact replica of the test, but it'll give you a decent idea.
http://www.asa2fly.com/product1.aspx?SID=1&Product_ID=714&
You can buy it cheaper from other places, but I gave you that link so you have the link to download the software update for the CD (Version 1.3 Update).

Also, check out Jeremy Justice...
http://www.jeremyjustice.com/games/
You can practice the ATC scenarios and the scan portions on that site.

Awesome, thanks. I will check them out. The only thing i am worried about isthe math. I suck at math without a calculator. I guess I will start studying and take advantage of my fiance who is WHICKED smart...

Awesome, thanks. I will check them out. The only thing i am worried about isthe math. I suck at math without a calculator. I guess I will start studying and take advantage of my fiance who is WHICKED smart...

The math in the book and on the practice CD are very similar to the math you can expect on the test. There's a file floating around that shows you how to simplify the math... it works for the very few problems that were easily divisible, but for the most part it was too good to be true. The math in the green book more accurately depicted what you will see on the test.

Yeah I have been poking around searching away. I found that math file. Havn't read it yet.

I am gonna get the green book from amazon.

Back