Qantas passengers refused to fly as XL pajamas were unavailable

fholbert

Mod's - Please don't edit my posts!
Melbourne, August 10 (ANI): Two Melbourne-bound Qantas passengers refused to fly after they were told that there were no XL-sized first-class pajamas on their LA flight.

The crew's offer of business-class jim-jams failed to placate the duo.

Their luggage was offloaded after they elected to spoil their own pajama party and were left behind.

QF094 business-class passenger Angela Ceberano said that the cabin erupted in laughter when the captain announced the reason for the delay.

"He said: 'Just to inform you all, the reason we've had the delay is because two of our first-class passengers refused to fly on this plane as there was no extra large pajamas on board for them,'" the Herald Sun quoted her as telling mX newspaper.

More Here>> http://www.kathrynsreport.com/2012/08/qantas-passengers-refused-to-fly-as-xl.html

Ehh...

People deplane for all sorts of reasons. I don't think I would have made a PA with any details like that.

Sent from my TRS-80

I got fired from Qantas for not knowing what's actually included in the ticket price!

I'm the last guy to ask. :)

Sent from my TRS-80

I got fired from Qantas for not knowing what's actually included in the ticket price!

I'm the last guy to ask. :)

Sent from my TRS-80
But, but you are in uniform!!!!!

And from the their website, the PJs are listed as an Amenity Kit provided with your seat. Guess they should be asking what size PJs you need.

Well this must be a first. At least they didnt threaten to fly naked...unless they were hot females.

XL is not that big anymore. Surprising they didn't have it. If they were the XXXXXL size around here then I would've brought up one of those cargo dividers from the hold.

I'm 6'2 and 190lbs. and can only fit in stretched larges or XLs don't call me fat bro! :)

I don't think I would have made a PA with any details like that.
I was thinking the same thing. The next event will be them suing the airline and included in their grievances will be that they suffered emotional abuse by being held up to public ridicule.

I understand Qantas started providing PJ's because when pax provided their own some of the women were getting very risque.

I don't see the problem myself...

I understand Qantas started providing PJ's because when pax provided their own some of the women were getting very risque.

I don't see the problem myself...

The problem would be the XL pajama wearer walking around in her skimpy lingire instead.

Back