Qantas offers 7-hour sightseeing tour on 787

melax

Then there is always the wood chipper

The naked pilot and FA in da woods....
To his credit, the guy was wearing flip flops and his pilot watch Tho...:bounce:
Lost situational awareness..
Same Co. who tried to join the FL 410 club with a CRJ

Pinnacle Airlines Flight 3701 :confused:

Or that pesky coffee (Covfefe)

That should explain the high % divorce rate :D

Last edited:

Skåning

Great, now it's the turn of the cruise industry.
"cruise to nowhere" I guess a sophisticated petri dish / gerbil wheel.

I'm thinking of marketing "Eau de Covid #5" it may be a hot sell...:p

That's not really anything new, the Carnival $199 three day booze cruise outta Long Beach was basically that

Cherokee_Cruiser

Did a Carnival cruise, never again. Carnival was a bunch of college/youngish, drunk, loud, brash, overly party types. Just not my type.

Did a Holland America cruise. I think my wife, son, and I were the only ones below 30. I’ll take it. Boomers are relatively quiet, peaceful, and just enjoying their time. Plus many fawned over our son (he was 2 at the time) and even offered to watch him if we wanted to eat alone. Nice, cool people. One couple said seeing our son made them miss their grandson. Now that’s the kinda company I can appreciate.

ASpilot2be

Qbicle seat warmer
Did a Carnival cruise, never again. Carnival was a bunch of college/youngish, drunk, loud, brash, overly party types. Just not my type.

Did a Holland America cruise. I think my wife, son, and I were the only ones below 30. I’ll take it. Boomers are relatively quiet, peaceful, and just enjoying their time. Plus many fawned over our son (he was 2 at the time) and even offered to watch him if we wanted to eat alone. Nice, cool people. One couple said seeing our son made them miss their grandson. Now that’s the kinda company I can appreciate.
You just gotta take Carnival during the off-season. It's amazing. My wife and I did one out of Tampa and it was mostly old people.

NickH

Uber Driver
Ok this is getting better and better.
Now the plane doesn't even have to fly for people to spend up to $496 for a meal aboard a stationary A380 ?#@. !
And they sold out in 1/2Hr.

If that's $496 for their First Class service, it's an absolute bargain....