PV Tomorrow

flyguy63

Well the time has come and my class pv's tomorrow and on Monday. I do local tomorrow and ground on monday. I'll let everyone know the outcome.

Please do...goodluck!!

Oh, I'm starting to hear a rumor from the instructors that by the time we PV, there will be no ground PV and only a local PV. Just some rumblings I've heard, nothing concrete to this point.

There will only be one evaluator in there when I PV. The PVer will be evaluating both ground and local. You can still fail on ground, but there won't be 2 evaluators in the room.

Passed the PV on local today and that's the hard part. We had two in my class fail so far. I PV on ground on Monday.

Hey, sorry to hear about the two that failed, but congrats to you!! Local out of the way, you should be golden from here on out...BTW, there is a girl, Robin or Robyn that PV'd today as well. She's heading down to Ft. Myers, but I haven't met her yet. Did she pass?

Hey, sorry to hear about the two that failed, but congrats to you!! Local out of the way, you should be golden from here on out...BTW, there is a girl, Robin or Robyn that PV'd today as well. She's heading down to Ft. Myers, but I haven't met her yet. Did she pass?

She's not in my class so i'm not sure. There's like 72 people PVing Friday and Monday.

upstateNY: It all depends on the PVer really so the PV is completely subjective. They don't expect a perfect problem, but they are looking to make sure you can control the traffic in a safe, efficient manner.

Putting someone in position and hold when someone is cleared to land on that runway and doing nothing to fix it will fail you. If you screw something up, fix it. Someone cleared a plane for takeoff 16 when someone was short final 28's. They canceled the takeoff clearance and everything was fine, they passed. Not closing the loop on runway crossings in a timely manner will get you an extra paid day in OKC too.

The two that failed on Friday were the only two that failed in my class. One girl passed on her second go and the other didn't which means she's fired now. Just wanted to give everyone an update.

Yeah, 2 of the 5 that had to retake did not pass...ouch.

Goodluck down at your facility!! I'm in your shoes now in the TSS and EDS labs. PV in around 2 weeks :)

Yeah, 2 of the 5 that had to retake did not pass...ouch.

Goodluck down at your facility!! I'm in your shoes now in the TSS and EDS labs. PV in around 2 weeks :)

TSS?! I can work that $500,000 paperweight like a two dollar hooker. Say " You have disobeyed now suffer the consequences" to any plane that doesn't listen and be vigilant for the outcome! It is for those times when "go around" or "cleared for takeoff, traffic three mile final" just doesn't work! Adacel must have drugged or coerced every taker on that contract!!

Back