****PUBNAT6****

ATC Hopeful

Just to let everyone know, i just got off the phone with career divisions trying to get specific dates about PUBNAT2 selection panels, PEPC's, etc. and was told that the next announcement will be coming out the begginning of next week. I was also told that it is very important to apply to everyone of these that we can!

HONU...

Great... now your Avatar is too damn big... JEEZ!

I am playing... why'd you strip away from your Avatar / Signature your individuality? Stick it to the man, do it the way you want! ;)

HONU...

Great... now your Avatar is too damn big... JEEZ!

I am playing... why'd you strip away from your Avatar / Signature your individuality? Stick it to the man, do it the way you want! ;)

Haha actually he had nothing to do with it, I was in the middle of changing it when he posted that :)

Yes, I am one of those people who changes my computer's desktop wallpaper at least 3 times daily. :laff:

I'll make it into something more creative in a day or two when I get my AT-SAT score. Figure if I have to redo it soon, might as well wait to make something nicer.

Haha actually he had nothing to do with it, I was in the middle of changing it when he posted that :)

Yes, I am one of those people who changes my computer's desktop wallpaper at least 3 times daily. :laff:

I'll make it into something more creative in a day or two when I get my AT-SAT score. Figure if I have to redo it soon, might as well wait to make something nicer.

Swiped your idea. I couldn't fit all of the info. into the signature box.

nothing here either.

think they'll post the At-sat Auth too? or will that be later in the morning/afternoon?

nothing here either.

think they'll post the At-sat Auth too? or will that be later in the morning/afternoon?

It's a total toss up though whether that will be today or not. Just because last time was the day after AT-SATs finished for the other group doesn't mean it will be like that this time. So far the time frames have been different for each announcement.

AT-SAT auths have been during work hours, so it'll probably be sometime during the day...

What about test scores? Same deal?

If people from Thursday still haven't gotten theirs, I find it kind of unlikely that I might get mine (from Friday) tomorrow, but damn, I hope so.

If people from Thursday still haven't gotten theirs, I find it kind of unlikely that I might get mine (from Friday) tomorrow, but damn, I hope so.

Me too.

But actually, it just depends on who has your score and is typing it in, from what I read. Seems like in the past some people got their scores quicker than others, regardless of who actually took the test earlier.

Back