PUBNAT5 Test Email Received

sestevens

I received my testing dates for PUBNAT5 this morning.

I'm testing in Oklahoma City from 09-19 December. I chose the 15th.

The emails go out based on your testing location... you'll all get them eventually. Be happy things are starting to move along :)

PUBNAT5 is testing with PUBNAT6. Sorry if this was already known. I usually only read the PUBNAT6 thread. I'm PUBNAT6 and testing on 12/12/08 at OKC. Got the email this morning.

Got my test email too. I will be testing in Seattle on December 20th. Hoping for a good score as my Christmas gift!

Got mine as well, testing in OKC on 12/19. So glad I only have have to drive 7 miles to get there too.

Where are you staying? I already booked a room at the Hilton where the test is.
I remember reading about people staying where they took the AT-SAT getting a discount at the Hilton if you were there to take the test. You should make sure you get that.

Where are you staying? I already booked a room at the Hilton where the test is.

I'm actually flying down in the morning and leaving that evening. First flight gets in at 630. If it's bad weather forcasted i'll just go the day before, i work for the airlines so it kind of works out. I looked at the rates for the hotel and i seriously thought about the hilton, it would be worth it.

Has anyone heard anything about Chicago yet, whether e-mails have gone out and/or dates available?

Has anybody else from PUBNAT 5 or 6 not received an email to schedule the AT-SAT? I was authorized to take it but I still haven't received an email. I double checked which email I gave them and I've checked my junk mail...still nothing. Looks like everybody else is receiving their email. Anybody else who was authorized to take the AT-SAT not receive the email yet?

Has anybody else from PUBNAT 5 or 6 not received an email to schedule the AT-SAT? I was authorized to take it but I still haven't received an email. I double checked which email I gave them and I've checked my junk mail...still nothing. Looks like everybody else is receiving their email. Anybody else who was authorized to take the AT-SAT not receive the email yet?

They have only sent out emails to people who will test at 5 (of their 14 total) locations. They are not even half way done with testing date/location emails. No need to panic yet. Ones that are out are OKC, SEA, OAK, IAH, and JFK. Those that are waiting DAB, ATL, ORD, MIA, LAX, DFW, HNL, ANC, and BWI. Someone please correct me if they have sent out more as of right now.

Back