PUBNAT5 Test Email Received

Wow! That is impressive, good job. Anyone else out there that tested in OKC on 12/19?

Zack

Your efficiency scores are great too!

When I got the 76, I thought I had done fairly well - I had one procedural error when a plane popped up within 5 miles of another I had departing. Oh well.

I had one crash the entire test; the tip of the arrow representing the plane just clipped the departure gate and blew up. oops.

Anyone else take the test 12/19 in OKC?

I tested on 12-19. fell the same way you two do about the tests. I think my scores where some thing like 92, 94, 65, 89. on the ATC. I belive i did good on the math, and the letter factory, But its just dump luck if i did 1/2 descent on the analogies or questions from the letter factory.

What page on ASAP does our grades appear when they are available?

Took the test on 12/16 in Seattle

Got the results back today.

I got a 92 :rawk:

I'm glad the scores came through fairly quickly.

I tested on 12-19. fell the same way you two do about the tests. I think my scores where some thing like 92, 94, 65, 89. on the ATC. I belive i did good on the math, and the letter factory, But its just dump luck if i did 1/2 descent on the analogies or questions from the letter factory.

What page on ASAP does our grades appear when they are available?

Isn't that the truth. Letter factory was great except the questions...and analogies....don't get me started!

That's the government for you, they are never fast at virtually anything they do. I was in the Air Force for six years and that had enough bureaucracy of its own :banghead:. This is how I view government work, through interpretive smiley faces. :D to this :confused: to this :panic:to this :banghead: and finally to this :buck:. Not necessarily in that order and steps can be skipped. Hopefully by that point, you would've enjoyed some of that retirement pension.

I got a 98 :rawk:! HAHA! Chris, 91 dude! You rock too! I hope the other were just as successful.

Zack,

Great job! A 98 makes my 91 look like nothing, LOL!

Great job to everyone else too. Hopefully the next step comes sooner rather than later. :D

I'm not in pubnat5, but I received my test scores a few days ago. I scored 97 and I crashed quite a few planes... Congrats everyone!!

Back