PUBNAT5 Test Email Received

Just got a testing email for PUBNAT5 for Covina in Jan 2009. I already took my test in HI. I'm assuming I don't have to take the test again right?

Just got a testing email for PUBNAT5 for Covina in Jan 2009. I already took my test in HI. I'm assuming I don't have to take the test again right?
That's correct, your test is good for three years, or you can take it again in a year to try and improve your score.

Another newb here...

Anyone else testing in SEA on the 15th? I'm hoping to be able to work BOI, as that's where I live. :buck:

I applied for PUBNAT5 and PUBNAT6 and received my test email today for Peachtree City, GA. Scheduled for January 10th!

Thanks,

Billy

Another newb here...

Anyone else testing in SEA on the 15th? I'm hoping to be able to work BOI, as that's where I live. :buck:

Better start looking at alternates.... It has been Confirmed thru Multiple Sources that BOI is not Hiring. There is a small Group of us on here that are trying to get to BOI, and right now all my sources are saying the only option for BOI is to go to another facility, get trained and apply to be transfered to BOI in a couple of years....

Better start looking at alternates.... It has been Confirmed thru Multiple Sources that BOI is not Hiring. There is a small Group of us on here that are trying to get to BOI, and right now all my sources are saying the only option for BOI is to go to another facility, get trained and apply to be transfered to BOI in a couple of years....

Hmm, wonder if it's got anything to do with the new tower going in.

Hmm, wonder if it's got anything to do with the new tower going in.
Mostly, that they have more trainees than they can handle already, and more on their way. But it does also have a little to do with the new tower. Mainly becuase, as of yet, the new tower is not scheduled to get a Tracon installed. The plans have a room being built specifically for it, but when the new Tower goes operational, it will not have its own operational TRACON. Unless something happens within the next year or 2 BOI will be lose its TRACON to a regional TRACON which will consolidate BOI, Twin Falls, IDA, Elko and a couple of others down somewhere in northern Utah/southern Idaho. If that happens, BOI becomes a Level 5 or 6 instead of an 8.

Mostly, that they have more trainees than they can handle already, and more on their way. But it does also have a little to do with the new tower. Mainly becuase, as of yet, the new tower is not scheduled to get a Tracon installed. The plans have a room being built specifically for it, but when the new Tower goes operational, it will not have its own operational TRACON. Unless something happens within the next year or 2 BOI will be lose its TRACON to a regional TRACON which will consolidate BOI, Twin Falls, IDA, Elko and a couple of others down somewhere in northern Utah/southern Idaho. If that happens, BOI becomes a Level 5 or 6 instead of an 8.
http://www.redorbit.com/news/busine...t_fly_in_boise_aviation_community_frets_over/

No, you do outrank me. I'm not in anymore. Did active duty for 6 years then decided that was enough. AFRC tried to pick me up but I declined.
Ah, ok. I did 4 active and then joined the reserves (and cross-trained). Been in 11 years now.

Hey guys I was wondering if you could give me any dating advice.. I have no game...girls scare me..

Back