PUBNAT5 Test Email Received

They have only sent out emails to people who will test at 5 (of their 14 total) locations. They are not even half way done with testing date/location emails. No need to panic yet. Ones that are out are OKC, SEA, OAK, IAH, and JFK. Those that are waiting DAB, ATL, ORD, MIA, LAX, DFW, HNL, ANC, and BWI. Someone please correct me if they have sent out more as of right now.

Oh ok, I didn't know that. Good to know. Thanks and welcome to JC Niagra!

I just called Robinson and told them that my application says that I live in PA but I have since moved to Oregon. He said that I was filed under the Baltimore test site but he changed me to Seattle on December 20th. I didn't think I'd be able to change it but the folks at Robinson were extremely helpful.

They have only sent out emails to people who will test at 5 (of their 14 total) locations. They are not even half way done with testing date/location emails. No need to panic yet. Ones that are out are OKC, SEA, OAK, IAH, and JFK. Those that are waiting DAB, ATL, ORD, MIA, LAX, DFW, HNL, ANC, and BWI. Someone please correct me if they have sent out more as of right now.

Where would one take the test if they live in Cincinnati?
Which one of those locations is closest to you? That's where.

I received my AT-SAT Testing email a week or so ago for PUBNAT5. I am testing in Houston, TX on Saturday December 13th. My choices were December 12-19 I believe.

Good luck guys!

I know by now that those of us who have been in this forum for a while are pretty well versed on what to expect with the testing and everything that happens from here-on out, but I thought I would just share a little whatever-you-want-to-call-it with you before all of this goes down.

1. Don't be stressed out when you wake up
2. Don't be stressed when you eat breakfast
3. Don't be stressed when you all start showing up
(-have a few laughs, joke in the waiting room.. do what you can to UNWIND)
4. Don't be stressed when they say "begin now"
5. Don't be stressed when your screen gets overloaded with a/c in the scan
6. Don't be stressed when you crash planes in the atst
7. Don't be stressed when you miss a few letters in the factory and your screen goes red.
8. Don't be stressed when you don't understand the damn words they're using in the analogies
9. Don't be stressed when you stand up during your breaks to get water or
go to the bathroom and you see the Robinson AV people eyeballing you.
10. Don't be stressed when you look up from your computer and see people
moving faster than you.
11. Don't be stressed when you get to the personality quizzes.
12. Don't be stressed when you walk out of the hotel.

13. When you get home.. (down please)

STRESS ALL YOU WANT. DRINK HEAVILY, SHOOT STUFF IN THE WOODS, GET A HOOKER, DRIVE REALLY FAST ON WINDY ROADS, GET INTO A FIGHT, CALL YOUR EX AND TELL HER(or him) OFF, SLAP A BULL ON THE ASS, RUN AROUND IN CIRCLES, EAT REALLY UNHEALTHY FOOD, AND GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM.

Then calmly await your results.:eek:

I wish you all the best. Please.. take all of this to heart. I wrote it for humor but... it's the truth. Do it like you're supposed to. hyper-focus for 4 hours and tell these guys "Yeah.. ok.. I can do that for you..." and walk out calmly after you're finished. The rest is up to you.

Now.. re-center your chi and align your chakra for guided meditation...

repeat after me..

"mmmmiii'mmmmgoooiiinnngggtoooaaaaaacccceeettthheeeetteeesssttt"

-Raydon Out.

hi newbie. welcome to hell..

mwahahahahahaha

dr-evil.jpg

Back