PUBNAT3

HonuPineapple

Here is a new PUBNAT3 thread, since the other was closed due to negative attitudes.

To summarize the old thread:

05/30
PUBNAT3 Due

07/17
AT-SAT Authorization e-mails went out

07/24
AT-SAT Scheduling e-mails began

August
AT-SAT administration.
All locations test at around the same time frame.

And since the AT-SAT is coming up soon:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm no mod, but maybe we can remember the to honor these JC ideals. And the rules.

Most of us are just here for information, and don't want to wade through all this negativity just to keep track of PUBNAT3 developments.

:) So here's a happy thread for happy people. :)

I Never Received My E-mail For The Test Dates So I Called To Day And I Am Scheduled To Take The Test Aug 14 In Peachtree City Ga. Is There Anyone Else Taking There Test That Date In Peachtree City?

I'm going to bump this since AT-SAT testing starts today.

Please post your experiences when you've taken it!

Cooperate to graduate :)

Good luck everyone!

Well I think the test went well, not great, but well. It's everything you think its gonna be but the letter factory is only harder. My nerves were turning my stomach around and I know I didnt get enough sleep the night before but the Robinson Aviation guys were really cool and put us all at ease. Skip and Mike, made it pretty clear to us that a lot of people screw up because they didnt read all the directions. The only advise I think I can offer up is study that prep CD, it's not exact but it's pretty close and if you can ace that thing then you will probably do fine. Oh, and the ATST scenarios were kinda fun because you wear a headset and can hear the pilots talking. It's quiet enough in the test room that when somebody crashes a plane (explosion sound) everybody else knows it. I hope this helps somebody and good luck to you all, I will post my score as soon as I get it.

Any strategies you recommend?

Also, how does skipping questions work? Is that complicated? I like to skip harder questions and come back to them at the end. Do you know how many questions and how much time you have left?

Hello... I am in this group too. I am scheduled to take the test 08/13. I just got the book and CD today so I am starting to study.

Any strategies you recommend?

Also, how does skipping questions work? Is that complicated? I like to skip harder questions and come back to them at the end. Do you know how many questions and how much time you have left?

From what I remember, you just move to the next question without selecting an answer and then it'll go back to it if there's enough time at the end. You can't go back and look over your already-answered questions though...

:yeahthat: If you skip a question then it just comes back up at the end, no worries. There is a time counter and a question counter on the bottom of the screen.

Hey!

So looks like one week left of testing, I guess, since no one has posted that they're going after 8/15.

Did anyone get scores yet?

I took the AT-SAT back in March in OKC. The only thing I can really say is to get some rest. I had to make a 4 hour drive that morning (Woke up at 3am to make it on time) and that really wore me out. However, take the breaks when you get them. It may seem a bit pointless, but believe me, the 15 minutes of fresh air will REALLY help you clear your mind and prepare you for the next section.

I personally didn't skip any questions because they weren't that challenging. Know how to read an instrument panel (altimeter, vertical speed indicator, tach, oil pressure gauge, stuff like that)

I have to agree and say that the letter factory was really a PITA, but apparently I didn't do too bad on it. The air traffic scenarios are nothing like what would happen in real life, so that makes it somewhat difficult. Don't let the stats they give you at the end about your separation errors and stuff worry you. I really think they only tell you that to try and mess up your concentration.

Also, don't lie on the personality test. Be honest, but choose aggressive answers, that's the whole point of those tests. Don't be flaky, be dead-set in your responses.

I made a 98 and I'm still waiting.. Maybe one day my day will come :)

Let us know how you do!

I'll be in Maryland on the 15th.

I plan to stay an extra day and hit the Baltimore aquarium too. If anyone wants to tag along, PM me!

Back