PUBNAT2 Facility Swap

Hello everyone. I am looking for someone that is interested in swapping (ZLA) for a (LAX) tower position. To my best understanding (ZLA) level 12 and (LAX) level 11, so it would be a pay increase. I have lived in LA all my life (actually about 3 miles form LAX). I hope that there is someone out there that would be interested?

Alright if anyone is actually looking to swap so am I. I have been chosen for Cleveland center and I am trying to get Chicago Center, or any terminal in the Chicago, Cincinnati area.

Who wants to take this one? I cannot type or read enroute/tower blah blah blah one more time in less than 2 days.

boomer im glad your joining me on yelling/being sarcastic to the people who ask the SAME STUPID QUESTIONS over and over and over. the only difference between me and you is that everyone yells at me...haha

boomer im glad your joining me on yelling/being sarcastic to the people who ask the SAME STUPID QUESTIONS over and over and over. the only difference between me and you is that everyone yells at me...haha

which is odd, because Boomer seems to do it more!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitown
The only reason that MIA is a level 12 is because it has miami tracon also. Soon it will be split into 2 different facilities.

The two are going to stay the same. Miami won its battle with the FAA over spilting it.

WOW, WOW, WOW, This is excellent news for me. So MIA Tower will stay a level 12? How did you hear about this? Where can I confirm? Yippeee!!!

WOW, WOW, WOW, This is excellent news for me. So MIA Tower will stay a level 12? How did you hear about this? Where can I confirm? Yippeee!!!

My brother works at miami center and he told me about the news. He also told me that miami tower doesn't have a lot of experienced controllers.

well see now thats why no one yells at you! only me :mad:

its ok though. no matter how much i get yelled at i will continually tell Raydon that his Threads are STUPID...lol

When we have a Columbine event on our hands, we'll know who's behind it.

For those of you who have been wondering if they change or swap facilities, i have to say that "yes" they can do it. All i did was ask my HR rep, and she changed me from FWA to IND Tower.......so i guess you just have to ask, and no harm no foul. Good luck!!!

For those of you who have been wondering if they change or swap facilities, i have to say that "yes" they can do it. All i did was ask my HR rep, and she changed me from FWA to IND Tower.......so i guess you just have to ask, and no harm no foul. Good luck!!!

OH MY...if you are, indeed correct (I'm waiting to hear back from mine) I am back to being FREAKIN EXTATIC! I'm mildly AMAZED still, hoping I have a chance and that I've been selected this far but my buzz was killed in recent posts of people dropping their opportunity because they didn't get their preferred tower assignment. WOO HOO... I'm waiting and hope I have the same luck you had!

Thanks! I need a shot...

OH MY...if you are, indeed correct (I'm waiting to hear back from mine) I am back to being FREAKIN EXTATIC! I'm mildly AMAZED still, hoping I have a chance and that I've been selected this far but my buzz was killed in recent posts of people dropping their opportunity because they didn't get their preferred tower assignment. WOO HOO... I'm waiting and hope I have the same luck you had!

Thanks! I need a shot...

I emailed her on the 14th, and she had my reassignment by the 22nd.....plus it wasn't a big change for them to do, it's not like i asked to go to FL or something drastic, so perhaps if you're not looking for a big change in facility it will happen.

:yeahthat:

One email and I switched from a center to terminal, too. :nana2:

So much for everyone thinking you can only switch from center to center and terminal to terminal

I feel bad for those who said to "drop it and let another who is able to work that terminal get the chance." Now they're out and waiting, hoping for the next opp.

Back