PPL Written Test Bank?

HeyEng

Does anyone know where you can get the PPL written test bank WITH the answers? I have found LOTS of test banks, just without answers...your help is appreciated!!!

Does anyone know where you can get the PPL written test bank WITH the answers? I have found LOTS of test banks, just without answers...your help is appreciated!!!

My instructer handed me a prep book that has all 500 questions and answers including why wrong answers are wrong. It is for the 2008 test.

book name is,
Testprep private pilot 08

Aviation supplies& acadwmics, inc.
7005 132nd place SE
Newcastle, Washington 98059-3153
425-235-1500
www.asa2fly.com

I hope that helps bud, im going it chapter by chapter and is very easy to read and learn from. I belive the book was 55 or 60 dollars cant remember exactly.

He's looking for the test bank & answers in electronic form I believe. I looked for this also, but couldn't find it either. You can get the test banks from the faa.gov site, but questions only.

I guess that's the value of Gleim, etc. You might be able to export the Gleim info from their test prep software. However, I haven't tried that, and don't know if that is allowed as permitted use by their license agreement.

I used the Kershner prep book for my PPL and found it to be pretty similar to most of the questions on the actual test. They're not identical, but they're close enough that if you know your stuff you shouldn't have a problem with the test.

IIRC, I made a 97% on the test. I don't remember it being very difficult.

Yeah, I am looking for an electronic version. I have looked on exams4pilots, but they don't have it available (at least from what I could find).

There has to be a market for this...why is it so hard to find it?

Back