Post 9/11 GI Bill & ATP

Aceninja

Does anyone know if ATP still has a Collegiate flight training program that takes the new GI Bill? Last I heard from another thread on here was that MSU lost its accreditation and therefore could not accept any more VA funds. If someone has an update to this please post.

I'll reiterate what we talked about in the PM, but right now, there is no way to go to ATP using the new GI Bill, unless you move to Phoenix and get plugged into the ASU flight program. There "may" be something in the pipeline with ATP and WVUIT (West Virginia University Institute of Technology). WVUIT is completing the MSU teach out for MSU's aviation students, and may pick up the program on their own once the teach out period is complete, which is the end of the spring semester of 2013...I'd say even if it happens, you'd be lucky to see anything by Fall of 2013, but more than likely Spring or Fall of 2014.

Cheers.

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm sure there are plenty of other students in the same boat who is looking for the same info as well.

Back