Possible Doug Sighting...Sort Of

JEP

Does It Really Matter....?
Staff member
No work today and I am bored so I see Doug just landed in Philly:
5025.jpg

So what I am doing.....? Listening to Philly tower waiting to see if I can get a Doug hearing...
grin.gif
It is extremely busy there with people landing/departing on both 35 and 27. Several pilots have requested sequencing for departure and the woman says "hang tight, I'll let you know when you are in the top 5" Yikes......
spin2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
It is extremely busy there with people landing/departing on both 35 and 27. Several pilots have requested sequencing for departure and the woman says "hang tight, I'll let you know when you are in the top 5" Yikes......
spin2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh how I despise PHL ...
banghead.gif

We were flight 1612 inbound (approx 0930) and outbound flight 1671 (approx 1040)

I think I missed you. I am assuming that is ET when you arrived/departed?....I saw the time stamp on your pic something like 0904 and started listening while completeing my honey-do list for the morning. I didn't catch any Delta planes though. Anyhow, it sounded extremely bsuy there this a.m. with many people queued up for a couple of hours at least.

First time is the approx arrival time in PHL and the next is the approx pushback time.

We were able to get right in and right out of the airport without a problem. Just about a 10 minute 'gate delay' but the natural ebb and flow of the operation took care of that "naturally".

The real fun this morning was when someone in a Falcon 10 blew their taxi instructions and the lady on ground control lost her cookies.

Was that the lady where eventually an annonnymous pilot came on and said,

"Wasn't I married to you once?"

Sorry - old joke
tongue.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Was that the lady where eventually an annonnymous pilot came on and said,

"Wasn't I married to you once?"

Sorry - old joke
tongue.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol yeah. I heard that joke a while back. When I was reading this I was thinking about that story too.
tongue.gif

Back