Possessed "green book" CD

Raydon - you seem quick enough....I am sure you will do fine.

and also, about that "only get graded on questions you answer" never heard that either.....and it doesnt really make any sense.

and also, about that "only get graded on questions you answer" never heard that either.....and it doesnt really make any sense.

I know it does not see right ... if it would have been the case then if there is 100 questions, you answer 70 right, then you will get 100%, but you get 70% instead. That proofs it wrong. :rolleyes:

well this supports the theory that the RMA guys told us before we took the test. "no one listens to the instructions."

it was put very clear that it was a quality over quantity basis. and more to support that, how could this guy only answer 15 of the 40ish questions and walk away with a 100?

im sure theres some sort of minimum amount that you need to pass it, but you dont need to answer every one of them.

While we're ALL waiting in anticipation for my pass/fail.. I thought I'd post some distracting material to ease your minds. I don't want you guys too anxious over my score.:buck:

wtf.jpg

I remember the test saying you aren't penalized for answering a question wrong any more than not answering it at all. So it's better to narrow it down and take a guess, since it'll count the same if you get it wrong than if you skip it.

As opposed to a test like the SAT, where a wrong answer takes away X number of points, but skipping a question halves the penalty.

I remember the test saying you aren't penalized for answering a question wrong any more than not answering it at all. So it's better to narrow it down and take a guess, since it'll count the same if you get it wrong than if you skip it.

As opposed to a test like the SAT, where a wrong answer takes away X number of points, but skipping a question halves the penalty.

yeah i figured it was something along the lines of a RATIONAL testing operation at the very least.. can't sell 'em short so early in the game.

thanks for the followup - I'm usually a pretty cool calm and collect individual when it comes to "up in the air" situations, but considering how this test basically defines the next year or so of my life I appreciate some sense and reason being re-affirmed while awaiting the results.

hey foo that's MY girl.. MY girl. Casandra and I go back.. way way back. You want a piece? You betta be ready to step up!

dude

now im just depressed because I probably couldnt afford her

all good.. don't stress.. if you make ZNYyou'll be scorin chicks like this left and right with mere eye contact when you step out of your custom painted pinto with 22" spinners.

'rah lower-middle class!

:yeahthat: I remember something like that too... that it's basically better to guess than to leave it blank.

Back