Police kill man trying to steal helicopter

fholbert

Mod's - Please don't edit my posts!
July 3, 2017

Police in Oregon fatally shot a man who attempted to steal a helicopter from a private air hangar at an airport near Portland, authorities said Monday.
Hillsboro Police Lt. Henry Reimann said the armed man climbed over a fence at the Hillsboro Aiport and approached the helicopter, which had its engine running and a pilot and student pilot inside. He brandished a gun and fired into a field as he ordered the two out, Reimann said.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/03/us/oregon-airport-attempted-helicopter-theft/index.html

Then again, that may not matter anyway. I mean, Look at how well that Skywest pilot did at stealing the RJ at SGU, and he was current and qualed on the thing....
And high as fffffffffruit basket?.,.,!?

Side note, I saw an Apache backtaxi the other day. I had no idea it could do that...
Those machines are the devils handiwork.

Two drunks stole a Baron from a mx shop at Oklahoma City Wiley Post Airport decades ago. One was the mechanic who should've remembered that the elevator had been removed. As @Derg said, it was a self-solving problem. You'd think that halfway down that 7,200' runway they'd notice there was a problem.

And high as fffffffffruit basket?.,.,!?

Side note, I saw an Apache backtaxi the other day. I had no idea it could do that...
Those machines are the devils handiwork.

Yeah some aircraft have tail wheels that actually work....

Back