Pimping the Deuce...

Bah. The only time I've made the damn thign was when I lived there ... have fun all!

I wish I was there too (and so does Kate) ...

Well...I heard that you were here in a roundabout way of sorts. Seems a SKYW person who was in attendence said that he flew a "Bro" here to Vegas and you were the FO on the flight...

Well...I heard that you were here in a roundabout way of sorts. Seems a SKYW person who was in attendence said that he flew a "Bro" here to Vegas and you were the FO on the flight...

Honestly, don't you guys ever have outstation sick calls?

I had a great time. Those of ya'll that are still out there tonight, have fun with the holloween thing.

Oh, and MikeD, you end up setting Max up or not? He was curious about something I think.

Bah. The only time I've made the damn thign was when I lived there ... have fun all!

I wish I was there too (and so does Kate) ...

We can't seem to get here on the same year . . . BAHHH! (I like that phrase)
Let's make it happen next year!

Man that was a blast in Vegas. It's such a bummer to be back home and have to work in the morning. For some odd reason I was tired and had a headache today...

I got home and slept five hours. Doug and Kristie, did you like our late night/early morning message? ;)

Four hours? I drove for 5 hours, slept for 3 hours, then drove another 5 hours back to L.A. And I did it all for jdflight. I don't owe you anymore! :)

It was great to meet all the new folks, and killer to see the old crew again.

Y'all aren't seeing the big picture. I slept five hours after I got home to DEN.

How'd that happen? It was noon when we got off that F9 flight. How'd you waste the rest of your day not sleeping? Oh, and I had to take the jumpseat all the way back to Dayton. Blah, 3 hours in a CRJ jumpseat=sore ass.

Ouch! Sorry. No, no no. I slept for five hours as soon as I got home. This is going nowhere fast.

I got home and slept five hours. Doug and Kristie, did you like our late night/early morning message? ;)
LOVED it! you guys always leave us such sweet messages.....:)

I can't remember the last time i was SO tired... staying up till 3 am, getting up at 5am for tower tour (which was absolutely awesome mind you!) and staying up till 3am again and again really wreaks havoc on a 37 yr old!!!!!

next year, i'm gonna have to start getting ready well ahead of time! :)

best part of the weekend, no hangovers, no smoky smell in my hair (from the bars)....I moderated myself quite well and STILL had a blast!! just goes to show that it can be done! haha :)

it was really great to meet all the new faces...and to learn the new JC handshake (pimpin' da deuce)...make sure ya'll spread it around to all the other JCers so it dominates the WORLD! hahaha

btw, am looking at Oct 18-20 as next years NJC - whatcha all think??

make sure you give me your comments here

LOVED it! you guys always leave us such sweet messages.....:)

I can't remember the last time i was SO tired... staying up till 3 am, getting up at 5am for tower tour (which was absolutely awesome mind you!) and staying up till 3am again and again really wreaks havoc on a 37 yr old!!!!!

next year, i'm gonna have to start getting ready well ahead of time! :)
Ouch, I know what you mean! Carolyn actually got sick from not sleeping enough......don't think it had anything to do w/ all the booze......LOL Seriously, she didn't drink much that night (Saturday) but we'd been going on 3 hrs sleep per night and her body just shut down for a bit. After a little porcelin-god praying and a nap, she rallied and we both won a couple hundred bucks playing blackjack at 4AM at MGM....WOOT!

best part of the weekend, no hangovers, no smoky smell in my hair (from the bars)....I moderated myself quite well and STILL had a blast!! just goes to show that it can be done! haha :)

it was really great to meet all the new faces...and to learn the new JC handshake (pimpin' da deuce)...make sure ya'll spread it around to all the other JCers so it dominates the WORLD! hahaha
I agree, it was great to finally meet many of the people from JC. The Deuce shall live on! All the cool kids are sporting the Deuce.....come to NJC and learn from the pros!

btw, am looking at Oct 18-20 as next years NJC - whatcha all think??

make sure you give me your comments here

Oct. 18-20 sounds great. Gives people just under a FULL YEAR to plan.....should be few excuses as to why they couldn't make it.
For the record, I'm no longer an NJC Noob......had a wonderful time (Thanks Doug/ Kristie for all the work) and definitely plan on making all future NJC's from here out. Excellent event!!!!!!!! :rawk: :cool:

Back