Pilot Interviews at ACE

sandstorm

I was just wondering if any of the airlines that will be at ACE will be interviewing pilots that day.

The reason I am asking is because I would like to know if I need to bring all my logbooks, copies of certificates, etc.

I hate to admit it, but since this was a rather last minute decision for me to attend, I don't feel like I am as prepared as I would like to be for an actual interview. I assume if one was offered an interview, it would be very unwise to postpone it?

Your thoughts and opinions are appreciated.

I do not know for sure this time, but the last time American Eagle was there, there was at least one guy that walked out with a class date. Tohers can correct me if I am wrong.

I was just wondering if any of the airlines that will be at ACE will be interviewing pilots that day.

The reason I am asking is because I would like to know if I need to bring all my logbooks, copies of certificates, etc.

I hate to admit it, but since this was a rather last minute decision for me to attend, I don't feel like I am as prepared as I would like to be for an actual interview. I assume if one was offered an interview, it would be very unwise to postpone it?

Your thoughts and opinions are appreciated.

I think if you are at all nervous about not having your stuff, just bring it to LAS and leave it in your room. That way if they asked to see it you would have it. No need to bring that stuff with you to the career fair though.

There's really been no interest in on-the-spot interviews.

Not to say that it couldn't happen, but no one at this point mentioned anything.

My company WILL NOT be doing on the site interviews. We will be taking resumes and pointing people to the company website to do the online application though. I think it would be a good idea to have the online application done before coming to the career expo though. Just so when we say "go to our website and fill out the online app." , you can say "I've already done that" with a smile.;)

The real meat and potatoes to NJC and ACE is networking face to face with the folks on this site. It's priceless man.

My company WILL NOT be doing on the site interviews. We will be taking resumes and pointing people to the company website to do the online application though. I think it would be a good idea to have the online application done before coming to the career expo though. Just so when we say "go to our website and fill out the online app." , you can say "I've already done that" with a smile.;)

Good point!

Back