Pilot Faints

ralphbrynard

LoL

[YT]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WUQFmH9brRY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WUQFmH9brRY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YT]

"Patrick... PATRICK...PATRICK!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!"

Re: LoL

I lol'd way too hard at this one. In fact I might have to try it sometime :rotfl:

[local JC troll]: that is so unsafe to act unconcious, this guy should have his ticket taken away.

I just said it so nobody else had to.

LOLed too. Laughing at someone else's misery/terror is always special. I'd never be able to do that to someone... that's why I like youtube.

HAHAHAHAHA! That is flipping funny!

On a side note. My CFI when I was getting my PPL acted like he passed out, It was closer to my check ride. I tried and tried to wake him up, he wouldn't so I thought heck I'll go back to the airport, I turned around started heading back and I noticed the little carbon dioxide detector had turned black! I thought crap! opened all the windows and shut off the heat....That's when he woke up and looked at me and goes..."Good job!". He had replaced the old one with a new one he had made black with a sharpie.........

HAHAHAHAHA! That is flipping funny!

On a side note. My CFI when I was getting my PPL acted like he passed out, It was closer to my check ride. I tried and tried to wake him up, he wouldn't so I thought heck I'll go back to the airport, I turned around started heading back and I noticed the little carbon dioxide detector had turned black! I thought crap! opened all the windows and shut off the heat....That's when he woke up and looked at me and goes..."Good job!". He had replaced the old one with a new one he had made black with a sharpie.........
Dude, that is awesome!

Both

Hahahahaha!! Wow.

What got me laughing was that man's screaming. That was no-nonsense, "I'm about to die" panic mode right there.

I don't know the context of this whole situation but I found it amusing.

I'm not sure I'd find it as amusing if I was in the plane though.

I'm going to watch it a few more times.

Edit: I read the caption in full and it sounds like the cameraman and pilot were in on it. I'd say, if they know the guy who is screaming, then it's an awesome prank. If it's some guy that paid for an airplane ride, no.

[local JC troll]: that is so unsafe to act unconcious, this guy should have his ticket taken away.

What the... your name isn't TwilightLuvr1294801. That guy should've been reported immediately to his local FFDO, the nearest tower, and his mom. He was probably smoking pot. While using a Gmail address for his job applications.

What the... your name isn't TwilightLuvr1294801. That guy should've been reported immediately to his local FFDO, the nearest tower, and his mom. He was probably smoking pot. While using a Gmail address for his job applications.

I think we have our own JC meme.

Back