Pictures??????????

Is it tradition for someone to climb into the rafters of the 9FI deck every year or what? :laff:

Thanks for sharing the photos. I am so PO'd I missed it this year.

This picture is going to keep me warm on those cold Seattle nights! Talk about the perfect combo, a pretty girl & a hamburger:rawk:

DSC01164.jpg

Oh my. As the man that never shuts up, I have to admit that this one stunned me speechless. Shazaam! :nana2:

Which one? He had 3 all over him! :p
BTW, I was sooo proud of him---brought a tear to my eye.:D

Is it tradition for someone to climb into the rafters of the 9FI deck every year or what? :laff:

Yep. And it's also tradition for a 9FI waitress to come out and threaten to kick us all out if said person does not stop pretending to be a monkey and come down.

Umm... Matt I think you said it backwards.

And I hope first class was comfortable back to CLE because 32E back to EWR pretty much sucked.

Yeah 11B wasn't much better! The woman next to smelled and kept putting here nasty shoe on my leg as she managed to turn sideways in her seat with her feet up. Matt I hope someone spilled a drink on you in first class you #@$%'er. But hey it sounded like I slept more than BobDDuck...still didn't keep me from sleeping until 12:30 PM after I got home. I don't think I knew how tired I really was!

"Very Niiiice" ..........by the way did you seal the deal with that chick charlie?

Nah bro. As much of a cop-out as this sounds, her friends threw out the block and I had to bow out as gentlemanly as possible.

I do have a number, though... Time will tell. :rawk:

Nah bro. As much of a cop-out as this sounds, her friends threw out the block and I had to bow out as gentlemanly as possible.

I do have a number, though... Time will tell. :rawk:
sorry bro, I would have had to go farther than I can go to keep those two off of you:D

Remember what I said about dancing?

I never thought I'd be giving tango lessons in a Vegas bar... but hey.. :rolleyes:

I saw that! I thought things were going great. Well, better than it did with the chick at Sahara who finally confessed she "needed twenty dollah to make you hollah."

I saw that! I thought things were going great. Well, better than it did with the chick at Sahara who finally confessed she "needed twenty dollah to make you hollah."

Things with the 20-dollah-hollah-chick were going fine as well. That should have been my first clue. Dur. I can't believe I missed the signs. I wanted to smack myself for being duped that easy.

As for my dance student...

They WERE going great. The lady in question was all about it. Her two friends were able to drag her away in the night later on.

I have to admit, I was smitten. Given the poor girl can't hold her liquor the way I could, I was hoping to pass on the immediate pay out and "parlay" the evening into future encounters. Like I said- I'd commute for that.

Alas, I couldn't hit a parlay all week. C'est la vie. :D

I will now pause to reflect on my sensei's teachings on this matter. :p

[yt]<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0FnIAOPh3tE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>[/yt]

Here are the few photos i took... not many since i was pretty busy most of the time. Glad everyone else took a ton!! :D

Pics 1-6 are from the Hofbrauhaus... which i do think we need to add onto the list again!!
1) Gina (Gna_in_lgb), Matt (Cruise), Patricia (Qgar)
2) Sarah (SmithSE), Matt (Flychicaga), Martin i think (Polar 742), Kelvin (KLB), Martin (popaviator)
3) Same as pic 1 but with Delia (Wildfreightess) added
4) Random shot with Mike (Mikecweb) (standing) and Ed (Rocketman)
5) Mike (Mikecweb) on some type of clacker thing...
6) same
7) My two registration table helpers, Gina & Patricia.. Thanks for helping me out ladies! :D
8) Me and Doug
9) Doug and Dale (Bumblebee)

Attachments

• IMG_2767.jpg
    IMG_2767.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_2768.jpg
    IMG_2768.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_2769.jpg
    IMG_2769.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_2770.jpg
    IMG_2770.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_2771.jpg
    IMG_2771.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_2772.jpg
    IMG_2772.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_2782.jpg
    IMG_2782.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_2793.jpg
    IMG_2793.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_2794.jpg
    IMG_2794.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 203
Things with the 20-dollah-hollah-chick were going fine as well. That should have been my first clue. Dur. I can't believe I missed the signs. I wanted to smack myself for being duped that easy.

You know, we were talking about whether or not your buddy was a working girl. I told people I was going to walk up to you and say, hey, Charlie, I need a drink, do you want one? And what can I buy your friend?

If she said something non-alcoholic, I was going to tell you to eject, eject, eject.

But she fooled me, too, because she was drinking something with alcohol in it!

You know, we were talking about whether or not your buddy was a working girl. I told people I was going to walk up to you and say, hey, Charlie, I need a drink, do you want one? And what can I buy your friend?

If she said something non-alcoholic, I was going to tell you to eject, eject, eject.

But she fooled me, too, because she was drinking something with alcohol in it!

Yeah, no doubt.. She got me too. Definitely had vodka in it. Didn't take long to weed out the issue though. After that the eject handles were the next thing on my mind.

My dance student was all about the hooch. Definitely an amateur. In a weird way it's kinda a good thing nothing came of it. I need a woman that can keep up with me. :D

Back