Pics from happenings on the line..

sorrygottarunway

Some random shots... I've just recently started trying out this camera. In the market for a new one though as this one is a bit old.

The farmland shot is from a diversion from IAD to Shanendoah. I'm sure the pax heading to Cancun were thrilled.

Nice pic of our of our terds (75992) in IAD.

For a cool pic, take a shot of the propellor in flight, in the dark, with the flash. I did that once on the Beech, and while the end result wasn't perfect, it did light up the props to the point you can see them pretty clearly.

SHD ... I miss that place. Plenty of good scenery getting on / off the plane down there.

sorrygottarunway said:
Some random shots... I've just recently started trying out this camera. In the market for a new one though as this one is a bit old.

The farmland shot is from a diversion from IAD to Shanendoah. I'm sure the pax heading to Cancun were thrilled.

Ya know...There are some days I miss the old girl. I don't miss the name painted on the side (in small letters), but I miss the airplane. The world is so much different at 13,000 feet compaired to 35,000. The RJs aren't all their cracked up to be sometimes. Good picks, though.

Back