Photographs Needed

Toria

Hello all you NJC folks!

I will (hopefully) be creating a multimedia presentation for NJC but cannot do it without pictures from everyone who is coming. I need 90 to 100 photographs total.

Please send a few (two, three, maybe four) photographs of you doing something aviation related to

networkjc@jetcareers.com

Resolution counts for this project, so try to send high quality images.

Thank you in advance for helping ASAP!

Toria

yea i know.. but if she needs extra photos, then she knows where to go to get them.

yea i know.. but if she needs extra photos, then she knows where to go to get them.

If I do not get enough photographs from people attending this year's event, I will surely pull them from the archives. It would, however, be MUCH better if everyone who is in attendance were included in the project.........even if the photographs are not glamorous.

Hey Toria!

Do you want us to PM to pictures to you?

Edit: Well nevermind. I see where you want them sent.

I need more photographs!!!

I only have received 16, so that means I am 84 pictures short!!

Please send pictures!!

I'm just sending you a cell phone picture of me at the FA exhibit at the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum taken last year while in training. Hope you get it!

I sent you a couple yesterday also. I have a lot of pictures of work. I'm not in a lot of them though.:)

Picture sent!

Come on folks send in your photos! Let's not wait for the last minute. I'm sure Toria will need some time to put her presentation together.

Al

I have received photographs from all of you except Qgar's cell phone picture. Thank you!!

I still need about 70 more though. If they don't come soon I will have to call everyone's mom for those embarrassing photos from your childhood!!! Don't dare me, because I will!!

I suppose if you aren't in all of them, it will be OK in the grand plan of things.

But, please DON"T STOP sending photos.

I sent it again. Please let me know if you get it. (I think I added an extra letter the first time.) :buck:

can they be of anything? I don't really have any aviation related photos.

I think that if they have you in them and we can tell who it is, they are OK. Aviation is just the "theme" but I will take anything as long as it is clean.

Back