PEPC Transit & Accomodations Question . . .

Silae

Okay - so I know for the AT-SAT, you had to pay for your own transportation, but I haven't heard anything about the cost involved when travelling to PEPC and how long you're allowed to stay.

Example: I live in Georgia . . . and I've read that PEPC will be in NY for October and CA for November ( or vice versa ). Either way, I'll be flying. Does this mean that the FAA will pay for me to fly to the PEPC? Also - if they pay for that, how will accomodations be handled?

Okay - so I know for the AT-SAT, you had to pay for your own transportation, but I haven't heard anything about the cost involved when travelling to PEPC and how long you're allowed to stay.

Example: I live in Georgia . . . and I've read that PEPC will be in NY for October and CA for November ( or vice versa ). Either way, I'll be flying. Does this mean that the FAA will pay for me to fly to the PEPC? Also - if they pay for that, how will accomodations be handled?

The entire cost of transit and accomodations are your responsibility. They don't care how long you stay, as long as you arrive on time to your PEPC appointment and finish everything.

They won't pay for anything. Their arguement is you could opt for the traditional route and do everything locally, but that would prolong the process even more.

I went the traditional route and it seemed to go pretty quick did every thing in 3 days versus doing it in 1 day. I got a TOL letter in July and FOL in August.

Back