PEPC Interview Questions Here

I have an interview coming up at a facility. Not PEPC. I am guessing that the questions will probably be the same? Also, should I bring my resume? Any other info?

Does anyone know what form we fill out for our security clearance? Is it the sf-85p or sf-86 or something else?

Also, what level of security clearance do ATCers get? I formerly had a secret clearance, but I am relatively sure it is no longer valid.

I'm guessing we'll get this in the e-mail if I get one, but what do I need to bring to the PEPC? If it's in the e-mail just tell me that and that will suffice. Thanks..

I'm guessing we'll get this in the e-mail if I get one, but what do I need to bring to the PEPC? If it's in the e-mail just tell me that and that will suffice. Thanks..

It'll be in your confirmation email.

There's not a lot of preparation you need, EXCEPT for having all the info you need for your background check. Start tracking down all the references you need now to fill out that SF-85 or -86, since it can take some time to get it together.

I am doing this the old fashioned way apparently. I have to go the Olathe, KS ARTCC for the interview. I am assuming they will tell me all the info I need to gather for the security check, right?

One more thing. What exactly is entailed in the medical clearance? I fractured my skull, and had a severe concussion, when I was in high school. But it has healed fine with no lasting effects. Will that affect my medical?

Back