People Veiwing

You know I'm on JC way more than a normal person should be but I'm also a pilot going to ATC. I often see the ATC forum approaching 100 people viewing with this kind of fallowing we need to convince Doug and Kristie to have a live chat feature for all of us JC trolls. Stuck Mic has one but it is never used everytime I log in I have to chat with myself... its sad

Mine is pretty much always logged in cause our computer is always on and I leave my browers all open. All the forums I go to have me on all the time. Since I am stay at home mom, I get to read this or that for 5 minutes and then run around and chase kids, then a couple hours later I get a few more minutes.

I agree with the live chat idea. Although, there's just something unique about the troll//legit posting on this site.. humorous yet informative.. it's definitely not alike most forums where it's just a bunch of guys beating each other and setting fire to otherwise peaceful threads... either way we got something good here.

very very large community. Good aesthetics too.

Stuckmic.. if you're open to feedback i'd say work with your GUI settings a little bit it's just.. well, hard to adjust to after working on a website like this one for a while.

but keep it up i'm sure you'll start getting more traffic.. although it will be hard to compete with something well-established like this one.

(hooray my 100th post)

Just info but, stickmic.com has been around for many years however the original owner of the site retired (he was a controller) and sold it to one of the members and a few things changed requiring everyone to re-register.

The "vibe" may not be the same but stuckmic has many more actual controllers on its boards whereas here on JC there are only a handful. Don't get me wrong, I like JC but this site seems like its more of an OTS applicant hangout now.

Lawn Gnome, keep up the good work!

HD

Just info but, stickmic.com has been around for many years however the original owner of the site retired (he was a controller) and sold it to one of the members and a few things changed requiring everyone to re-register.

The "vibe" may not be the same but stuckmic has many more actual controllers on its boards whereas here on JC there are only a handful. Don't get me wrong, I like JC but this site seems like its more of an OTS applicant hangout now.

HD

how perceptive of you ;)

HD

My name is Svirf, I am an ots applicant, and I endorse this message.

Back