People Veiwing

Yank&BankmyRJ145

So, I had nothing better to do today!:sarcasm:
I noticed we have at least 30 people viewing all day long, and the evening is when most people view JC. So When are you mainly on JC? Myself, I'm a pilot turning ATC, so when I'm not drinking and making people pray:nana2: I'm on here!!

BoomerSooner77

I am usually on half the time on the weekends and during the week from..

0630-0730 (drive to work)
0815-1115 (time to get lunch)
1145-1415 (time for Starbucks)
1430-1650 (drive home)
1745-2300 (nighty night)

esw2005

On Saturday and Sunday I am usually on for 12 hours straight, nothing else to do at work. That reminds me I lied at PEPC, I do have an addiction, Jetcareers.com. Well thank you guys for helping me with the first step of realizing that I have an addiction. :crazy:

Oh yeah, I am on here everyday during the week too.

Raydon

You can count me in the no-life club. Between waiting to go through the wringer here and FINALLY starting school.. i basically have this website up all day before and after I get home from my weekend job as a cook.. which.. well.. is a weekend job.

oh god please please please let me get hired..

this job will GIVE me a life...

oh yeah.. i forgot to mention. i live in a town of about 150, and the other people my age can be tallied on 3 fingers... so, yeah no GF, no friends.

as I was saying.. oh god.. please..:panic:

pm577

Hmm, since i was having no life, I changed my work schedule to on-call
Now i've been working 8-hrs, rest 8-hrs, work 8hrs, rest 8 hrs,... all three shifts of the day... on my 5th shift in a row :panic: (I think this is worse than ATC, lol)

Hmmm....graveyard tonight and I haven't slept :buck:

Raydon

yah eest true.

I just need to find a job I like enough to kill myself doing. Hell ATC sounds like it'd do the trick. who knows!

esw2005

ATC schedule wil be so much better than what I'm working now. It will be my first job with shift work , bring it on!!! I am tired of working two jobs on the weekend. Between the two jobs I work 36 hrs out of 48 hrs in a weekend. 36 hours does not include taking a shower, eating, driving to work and back home. Needless to say come 6am Sunday morning when I get off work I am a zombie.

Raydon

very very large community. Good aesthetics too.

Stuckmic.. if you're open to feedback i'd say work with your GUI settings a little bit it's just.. well, hard to adjust to after working on a website like this one for a while.

but keep it up i'm sure you'll start getting more traffic.. although it will be hard to compete with something well-established like this one.

(hooray my 100th post)

Flaflaflofly

Re: People Viewing

I am absolutely addicted to this site. I usually keep it up on my computer all day and hit refresh every now and then. I used to be able to read every thread but that stopped about June. Now, I can only read the ones with titles that peak my interest.