Pensacola Area CFI Jobs

ZeroPapaGolf

I'm vaguely considering making a change and moving. One possibility is the Pensacola area. Does anyone have experience with the schools in that area? I would be working as a CFI-CFII-MEI, but I'd welcome a student's viewpoint of the schools too. These are what I'm considering, n order of what would be the most convenient locations for me:

Aeropro at JKA
Lightning at 5R4 (Foley)
Skywarrior at PNS

I'm vaguely considering making a change and moving. One possibility is the Pensacola area. Does anyone have experience with the schools in that area? I would be working as a CFI-CFII-MEI, but I'd welcome a student's viewpoint of the schools too. These are what I'm considering, n order of what would be the most convenient locations for me:

Aeropro at JKA
Lightning at 5R4 (Foley)
Skywarrior at PNS
My stepdaughter worked at Skywarrior. She kept pretty busy with the Navy students there. They also have some civilian students but I'm not sure how busy they are with them. She just recently left to start her 121 job.

As far as the Navy stuff goes at Skywarrior, you don't get any x-country, IFR, night flying, etc. But from what my step kid said, the civilian side is busy as well.

Back