PC-12 Air Ambulance in Caldwell,ID (KEUL)??

sky_captn

275HP Lawnmower
Anyone know anything about the PC12 that flies in/out of caldwell,id (west of boise)? See it at the airport on a semi-regular basis, but timing never worked out to where I could run over and say hello. They must be leasing a hangar, because there isn't really an office, and the nearest business is a flight school that doesn't look like its functioning.. Would love an opportunity to talk to the guys, who knows what it could bring about.
Hoping to find an opportunity of some kind soon, may be its time to move to something new.. If anyone knows of something else in the vicinity, or commutable, any tips are much appreciated as well. Yes, I've searched and "applied"/sent resumes/calls to the listed places (charter guide,etc.).

Dont know how I missed it, but found a flightaware link.. Summit air ambulance.. Anyone know anything about them?

Dont know how I missed it, but found a flightaware link.. Summit air ambulance.. Anyone know anything about them?
They fly an air ambulance contract out of Elko Nevada. It is normally a two week on, two week off contract. Most of the pilots I have met live in Boise and commute down for their shifts.

Sounds sweet.
Thank you for the info. Any idea who I might talk to in person? I live in boise as well, and currently fly out of EUL. Appreciate anything you're sharing!

If you live in Boissssse there's the air ambo guys on that field that fly the cheyennes.

I'm at Conyan. I can give you any info you need. We just hired a new Cheyenne ambo driver. Also, I do have some inside information on a new PC12 air ambo operator coming to Boise early next year. PM for details.

Back