Part time Westwind Co-Pilot

Tagyourit

I am searching out for some pilots in Florida who would be interested in doing some contract work on a Westwind. Does not require being typed, but turbine experience is helpful. This is a day rate and time building opportunity. There’s is no full time opportunity here. Willing to look at most people. I really need someone who has at least 1000 hours and Multi-engine time. Would like to see some jet time in the resume if all possible. PM me and I will give you my email address after you give me some information about your qualifications. Thanks!

I am searching out for some pilots in Florida who would be interested in doing some contract work on a Westwind. Does not require being typed, but turbine experience is helpful. This is a day rate and time building opportunity. There’s is no full time opportunity here. Willing to look at most people. I really need someone who has at least 1000 hours and Multi-engine time. Would like to see some jet time in the resume if all possible. PM me and I will give you my email address after you give me some information about your qualifications. Thanks!

Just an update on this position. The aircraft is located in Ft. Lauderdale and I manage it for the company and have been doing that for over a year. It only flys about 75 hours a year with an average of 6 days a month which most of those are RON. Day rate depends on the experience and expenses are paid during travel, i.e. food, hotel, and a car. This is not a career position and just an opportunity to get some time and make some money. This is a low key and no stress operation.

If you can throw in a ticket to and from I'd be good for it. CV on request and I'd be glad to do it.

Sounds like a nice opportunity for someone. Hope you get the replies.
Yes have gotten some information from guys. Trying to get this approved by an insurance company. I am trying to get around the low time issue without the WW school being a problem.

I'd bet there are a lot of folks here who would jump at this if their location allowed it. If you require higher mins due to insurance, please post. :)

I'd bet there are a lot of folks here who would jump at this if their location allowed it. If you require higher mins due to insurance, please post. :)

Thanks for all the effort guys!

I have received a wide range of hours and total time. What I am trying to do is work with an insurance company to get approval on using folks who don’t have school in the airplane or they have limited experience. I am working on getting issued what is called an “Open Pilot Warranty”. In the past, insurance companies would not consider anyone that’s low time or did not have simulator training in the make and model, nevertheless the market is down for them as well, and they have become a little more flexible in working with owners and operators. I have seen it change where they are allowing anyone who’s been trained in any simulator (not make and model specific) within the last year to even relaxing those requirements. Because I am well qualified in about five different jets they take that into consideration when making an allowance for the limits on the right seat guy. This is a long shot, although it’s worth giving it a try; and in the past they have made the concession to keep the customer. BTW, if you want to send me your resume, you can upload it though JC when you PM me. I believe that would be quicker for all. Although I try to make a point to answer everyone one on one it becomes a taxing task to do that.

I'm new to this site how do I PM you? I'm in Jacksonville and interested. I have no type but 2500 hours and 500 multi if you think I maybe able to meet insurance I would love the chance.

I live in Arkansas but own an bonanza and have friends and family in FLL . Want to by a boat there too. Simcom current Sic been flying 1124 10 days a month for 7 years. Demi retired practiced real estate law for 25 years . Presently fly with AA on leave captain who manages 3 westwinds.

I live in Arkansas but own an bonanza and have friends and family in FLL . Want to by a boat there too. Simcom current Sic been flying 1124 10 days a month for 7 years. Demi retired practiced real estate law for 25 years . Presently fly with AA on leave captain who manages 3 westwinds.

I suspect that the position is filled given that it was posted roughly 30 months ago.

Back