Part-time instructing, jump, or traffic, in Seattle area?

Cessnaflyer

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I left my instructors position at Big Bend Community College to move back to Seattle and take up an opportunity with a local airline group. I am looking for somewhere to instruct or do any type of aerial work that is willing to allow me to work around the airlines schedule.

I have already talked to Snohomish Flight School and they would rather have full-time CFI's. Any other options?

Thanks!

Re: Part-time instructing, jump, or traffic, in Seattle area

It's across the water, but they're hiring: www.avianflight.com
I did my PPL and IR there--good owners but old fleet. They just got a new 172SP with G1000, though.

Re: Part-time instructing, jump, or traffic, in Seattle area

Unfortunately I don't know of anybody hiring up here. You might try Wings Aloft at KBFI, but I hear that you wont fly much there. My schools' flights-per-week count is half of what it was this time last year. Our current students are relatively protected by loans, but new pilot starts are WAY down. My school already has way to many part-time instructors so I doubt that they would hire another one. Personally I am looking towards the south of the country where jobs seem to be more abundant. Seeing as I am still single this would work out for me, but I don't know your current situation.

Back