Part-Time/Contract King Air work (Southern California)??

msw

I am looking for a part-time or contract King Air position in Southern California. My ideal job (I know - doesn't mean much in today's market!) would be flying part-time for a Part 91 operation, filling in for a full time guy when he needs a day off etc...... but I'm not opposed to a part-time 135 gig either. I am not looking for a full time job; ideally, it'd be great to get about 3-6 King Air trips a month. I have an ATP/MEL, BE-300 and G-IV Type Ratings, Comm SEL/SES/helo; CFI/MEI etc; Second Class Medical; 12,000 TT, 3600 MEL, and 2000 hrs King Air PIC time, mostly BE-200, but a little bit of 90 series and BE-350 time too. FlightSafety trained in the 200, 300/350 and the G-IV, but only current in the BE-20 and G-IV (Typed but not current in the BE-300.) I have a fair amount of helo time too, but not current. Any leads for SoCal King Air work, I'd appreciate a PM.​

With that kind of time, you may want to shake some hands, go to a meet and greet.... You should have no trouble getting picked up quickly from what I have seen and heard from the "guys up top". :confused:

Back