Paris Hilton speaks out against Lear 60

Interesting lifestyle question....what would she do?

And funny enough- i just came back from my very 1st trip to Las Vegas-
and on saturday night one of the nightclubs hosted her sisters 25th birthday.
I went in, and jokingly thought to myself-that would be funny if i actally would see her.

low and behold.......
She walked by within an arms length of me during the evening when she arrived at the club.
DEAD SERIOUS-NOT JOKING/LYING about this.

I dont particularly care for her-but i was more impressed that someone we see/hear/talk about so often came that close to me.

I was really quick, so i dont have the picture of her going by-but some people i met in the club do have pictures of her dancing up in the VIP....i'm trying to get copies from them emailed to me.

After the initial reaction.....does it make me a dork to wonder what she flew in on????

And BTW on the same trip-i managed to see one of the "Janet" 737's also-i do have a pic of that.

Attachments

• PA030082.jpg
    PA030082.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 66
its just like rich people in south america. if you have money you need to blend. no need to flaunt if everyone around you is int he gutter. just my personal opinion.

Huh...Actually I think in South America it's flaunted and it's just that more blatent when juxtaposed to poverty.

Did you fumigate the plane for stds afterward?

hahaha, thats a good one. Might want to go see the doc after being in an enclosed environment with that chick onboard.

I just flew Paris a few days ago... She was a little nervous but she didn't seem to mind it... She made her bodyguard walk around the plane to check out the tires though... She was really nice

so in addition to lacking non-disclosures you also lack discretion?

so in addition to lacking non-disclosures you also lack discretion?

I never knew about this non-disclosure agreement... I didn't know I was flying the President of the United States around and couldn't tell anyone... :sarcasm: If you have a problem with me telling who I flew contact me personally and don't insult me by telling me I lack discretion... Please tell me your not serious...

Back