Paragon Air Express

jdlilfan

Pay is on their website. Bases are BHM, BNA, CRW, and some in Texas. Heard they are looking into getting into the pax business with J31/32's doing EAS. They are trying to get a EAS route established in CRW and in PIT. I'm not sure if they have the BAE bird's on property or if it is photoshop...

I think there are a few on this forum that have flown for them and would have more info.

dc3flyer

I interviewed with Paragaon about two and a half years ago. Seems like they would be a good company to work for, small close knot group. They offered me a job and wanted me to start out in a Saratoga (I think, whatever single piston they have) for 6 months, and then move to the Caravan. Before attending Caravan training, they want you to sign a 1 year contract. If you go to Caravan recurrent, they want you to sign another 6 month contract.

At the time, I already had 1500 hours, with 500 multi, I didn't think it was the best option for me.

BajtheJino

I'm looking at you.
Ok, I'm smart. Deleted my PM's, can't remember who sent so if you're still interested in the skinny try again.