For Sale Palm Treo 700p, Lots of aviation software

TUCKnTRUCK

That guy
As I sold my keychain GPS prior, I am no longer using my Treo 700P, and am offering it up for sale. It is a Verizon wireless Treo 700P, with a clear ESN.

The back battery cover is a cover off my older 700P, but i retained it for the Reset hole in the cover, allowing easy access to the reset button. the rear cover is significantly scratched, but may be replaced cheaply via ebay, or palm sites. The phone has a few other scratches, along the antenna, which also may be replaced, 2 small scuffs on the touch screen (does not affect functionality) and along the screen border. All buttons and functions work well.

The real deal here is the software included. You will have to keep the hotsync ID on the device, but it comes with:

Flightmaster v7.6 with a recent jeppesn database, (excellent PDA GPS moving map, requires a GPS though)

Co-Pilot - planning software for Flightmaster

Takephone- Award wining inplementation for the phone and search application

4Cast - implents a weath progam to the phone screen

Hblogger - bloggign app, works with blogspot

Ringo Pro, MP3 ringtones

Neeews - RSS / news agregator program

Splash Money (online downloads of bank details, manage money online)

pTunes delux 4.0 - mp3/internet radio player, plays DRM subscription content from Rhapsody... 15 bucks a month gives you unlimited songs

Airline Pilots Daily Log -- APDL, import your airline schedules easily, syncs with Logbook pro

Also comes with a 1gb sd card, a normal and extended battery(2600 Mah), 2 wall chargers, 1 stylus, a retractable sync cable.

All programs will transfer to a new phone, pda etc, but the hotsync ID must be kept, APDL has 1 activation remaining (can be transfered to 1 new device). I made a semi large investment in the software for this phone. I also used it as a Dial up modem for my laptop, and achieved DL speeds near 1.5 mb/s on the 3g networks.

Pictures:

make an offer...

Back