PA-34, PA-31 & C-402 Cargo Pilots

CRJDriver

AeroFlight
KBFI, KSFF, KTTD, KBOI

Minimum Requirements: Part 135 minimums
Salary range: $85/day

Description

• Actively hiring cargo pilots for PA-34, PA-31, and C-402’s equipment.
• FAR 135 IFR minimums required
• 50 Hours Multi-engine preferred
• Pilot Bases: Seattle, WA (KBFI) Spokane, WA (KSFF), Troutdale-Portland, OR (KTTD), and Boise, ID (KBOI)
• New-Hire Pilots assigned based on opening (KBFI currently most senior)
• 9 month Commitment / $1250 Bonus after 12 months of employment
• Compensation begins after completion of training (Typically 2-3 weeks)
• Most routes depart their base in the morning and return in the evening
• Seattle based junior pilots are required to be qualified in the C-172’s
• Will gain excellent IFR experience to be competitive at regional airlines
• Only apply if you are interested in building flight experience fast and to gain quality IFR multi-engine instrument time
• Visit our website at AeroFlight.com (under construction)

Apply on-line or fax resume (206)957-3897
Chris Santiago
chriss@aeroflight.com

fied in the C-172’s
• Only apply if you are interested in building flight experience fast and to gain quality IFR multi-engine instrument time

Gotta have 1200 to apply right? That is extremely competitive regional minimums right there!

AeroFlight
KBFI, KSFF, KTTD, KBOI

Description

• Pilot Bases: Seattle, WA (KBFI) Spokane, WA (KSFF), Troutdale-Portland, OR (KTTD), and Boise, ID (KBOI)

Chris Santiago
chriss@aeroflight.com

I hear that AeroFlight is a good place to work, but I agree. If someone with 1200 hours is looking to go to the regionals, like they advertised above, why would they bother?

I'm guessing the difference is PIC vs SIC. I would much rather be PIC preferrably single pilot. I have bouts with terrets from time to time.

AeroFlight
KBFI, KSFF, KTTD, KBOI

Description

Chris Santiago
chriss@aeroflight.com

Sad. every part 135 company that I knew when I flew freight paid almost twice that. In the same type of equipment. On this market of low time pilots its not hard to find more than $85 a day. We got paid $190 a day on the Pa 31 leave 0630, home 1945. Hauling mostly checks.

Yeah why would someone with enough time to fly jets or turboprops fly pistons in single pilot IFR for that kind of pay?

No pay for 2-3 weeks after training??? 1250 Bonus after a year....this posting sounds backwards....You can flight instruct for an academy and earn twice as much and receive a signing bonus of up to 5 grand before you start....so you can actually afford to move there and start working...Good luck recruiting at those mins and pay

Yeah why would someone with enough time to fly jets or turboprops fly pistons in single pilot IFR for that kind of pay?

Learning experience? Figuring out what they want to do? Sharpen IFR skills? Become a better pilot? Maybe they live in WA? Just a few...;)

I am interested in applying for with this company once I reach 1200 hrs. I did notice they want a minimum of 500 XC, which I don't have. Does anybody know if an exception can be made if all the other requirements are met? Any info will be great.

I am interested in applying for with this company once I reach 1200 hrs. I did notice they want a minimum of 500 XC, which I don't have. Does anybody know if an exception can be made if all the other requirements are met? Any info will be great.

really? i was desperate, but not that desparate...

Part 135 mins require you to have the 500 xcountry and the other mins as well so there is no waiver its all required by the Feds not the company. Take a look a part 135 in you FAR/AIM for further details.

Back