Opa Locka AeroStar Pilot

Agent Ezzard

Found this job on craigslist in the Miami Area

Looking for a pilot with over 2,000 hours of flight time with at least 200 in type (AeroStar)for a full time pilot out of Opa Locka. Preferably to speak Spanish and English. Flying the Americas in Winter and Europe in Summers.
Must have very flexible times so we can fly each week. Compensation: $40,000 TO $50,000 based on experiance with health, dental and vision insurance

Here is the link:
http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/trp/922371871.html

thanks! already responded. i only have my private and 65 hours but have unofficially logged around 20 hours or aerostar time in my father-in-laws PA-60. hes an ATP with gobs of aerostar time and is responding to the job posting.

i did as well only because i could log 200 hours of PA-60 time in a matter of days if i needed... but i doubt he would be able to lower the minimum time below IFR mins. i asked about whether he was flying a single or dual pilot operation as im sure i couuld qualify for a SIC spot with out much trouble.

thanks again for the posting... wish us luck

WOW! That's wrong in so many ways! Good luck to your father-in-law...

thanks! already responded. i only have my private and 65 hours but have unofficially logged around 20 hours or aerostar time in my father-in-laws PA-60. hes an ATP with gobs of aerostar time and is responding to the job posting.

i did as well only because i could log 200 hours of PA-60 time in a matter of days if i needed... but i doubt he would be able to lower the minimum time below IFR mins. i asked about whether he was flying a single or dual pilot operation as im sure i couuld qualify for a SIC spot with out much trouble.

thanks again for the posting... wish us luck

Dontcha think ya might need a commercial-multi certificate? (and 1935 more hours) :banghead:

Sorry I don't mean to "rag" on you. If you can get 180 hours, an instrument, commercial, and multi certification in a few days, it might not be a bad deal.

Keep us posted.

"Yes, hello, I'm just calling to invite you to interview with us as soon as you can. We can't wait to hire someone with almost no experience to fly our extremely expensive airplane with very precious cargo through weather that would make a NASA test pilot drop a loaf in his trousers. Why even bother to interview any of the furloughed 15,000 hour airline pilots when..."

I'll stop, but seriously?

Where did the quoted posts go?

-mini

Haven't noticed that you are surrounded by complete and utter morons?
Come on guys - why is anyone even still posting anything here in this section? Teasing?
If there is one single job out there it's gone before Joe Blow posts it here ;)
What a chance to hack on the low time guys in this business - hah?

Back