On to the next step

Pilotdreams83

Missin the blue
Well I have come to a milestone in my aviation career. I have been extremely busy the last few (about 9) months, but I have finally completed flight school and got my first flying job after finishing up my CFI/CFII at AF. I start standardization at FSA on Tuesday. There were lots of bumps in the road and anyone that is going through it or has been can tell you t hat no matter how much you prepare flight schools are businesses but if you bust your hump you will succeed. I met lots of great people, and I love flying and the aviation world more than ever. If any one has any questions about my journey, career changing (esp military folks), family and moving, and starting flight training; please let me know.

I know I have a long way to go, but I can honestly say I would not have changed a bit of it so far.

Blue skies to you all.

PS
I was supposed to write a blog on my experiences at the flight school I attended. I thought it best not to do that once I got there. If anyone wants to know how it all went please ask.

Congrats on taking that next step and moving on. :nana2: Just a quick question regarding your comment:

PS
I was supposed to write a blog on my experiences at the flight school I attended. I thought it best not to do that once I got there.

Why did you find it not best to do that? Was it a time thing or were you more worried about what you might say?

Again, Congrats and good luck in the future.

I was more worried about what I might say. I am more than happy to talk about my experience but not in a public manner. PM me if you have questions and I will tell you the experience. Mostly good but some bad - to be expected

Back