Oh Delta XLIV

this was the best Saab commercial from back in the day.

Beauty of a jet. My old skipper did his final thesis (probably a different name) in TPS by flying the Gripen and writing a report on it. Said it was awesome. Also, my Finn grandfather apparently only bought Saaaaaaabs, dating back to the 1950s. My mom said she was always embarrassed to show up to school in this weird car that wasn't a studebaker or whatever else American metal.

Beauty of a jet. My old skipper did his final thesis (probably a different name) in TPS by flying the Gripen and writing a report on it. Said it was awesome. Also, my Finn grandfather apparently only bought Saaaaaaabs, dating back to the 1950s. My mom said she was always embarrassed to show up to school in this weird car that wasn't a studebaker or whatever else American metal.

I do like the Gripen, but have always been just a tad more partial to the Viggen.

I do like the Gripen, but have always been just a tad more partial to the Viggen.

Viggen was the Cold War standard, but let me raise you a Draken........my god, that jet
AIRPOWER16_-_Air_to_Air_SK35C_Draken_%2829366239356%29.jpg

Can anyone argue with that?

It is anticipated that B.1.617.2 Air Lines will sign a deal for 130 737-10 MAX 10-MAX aircraft at Farnborough (July 18-22).

Hopefully it’ll pay as much as the 75/76 itll
Replace. AA pilots lost a good bit of money when that happened.

Back