October Photos

CK

Here are some photos. I only flew 20 hours last month, so there are not too many photos. I'm taking 27 credits a semester at school so there is not much time for flying which sucks, but oh well.

Twin Comanche
feathered-1.jpg

A different Twin Comanche with a lot of GPS options
wiskeymikepanel-1.jpg

FL280 in the Meridian
meridianpanel280.jpg

Leaving New Haven, CT
tweed.jpg

6,500 on the way home
sixpont5.jpg

New York let me go through the bravo!
396view.jpg

White Plains
hplains.jpg

NYC
nycvei.jpg

My mom was actually down there when I took this.
teb.jpg

On the Arrival into EWR at 5,000'
exjetariv.jpg

UA 757 on the way into some NYC airport
ua757.jpg

That's all,

Alex.

Thanks for all the comments.

How did you manage to get the chance of flying so many different planes?

Right now I do a little contract flying and instructing in about 10 different planes ranging from a 150 to a Citation. I really enjoy the variety :)

Alex.

Thanks for all the comments.

Right now I do a little contract flying and instructing in about 10 different planes ranging from a 150 to a Citation. I really enjoy the variety :)

Alex.

LUUUUUUUUCKY!!!! :nana2:

I would love to be in your position. :rawk:

Citation, awesome photos man! I can't believe how close you were to that E145! I'm extremely jealous!:nana2:

Nice photos as always, thanks for posting them. I liked the Manhattan skyline shot and the one of HPN, got my ppl there - busy place, but was always fun to torture the bizjets as we did countless T&Gs in the pattern.

Great pictures as always. The NYC shot is awesome...too bad mine did not turn out that well because of the cloud cover that day. Oh well. Great shots.

Also, how do you get the pictures to show big. I can only attach a picture.

nice pics alex..... i look forward to your monthly picture post. also you may want to put the camera type and how you get to fly such a variety of airplanes in your signature, seems to be the 2 questions in every post of yours, lol.

Back