October Photos

great stuff. my question is how you handle 27 credits at a time. FSU wont even let students take more than 18 credits as undergrads. im taking 12 credits now in order to finish up in december and i still cant find time to fly 20 hours a month. i must say you are ambitious and i have to applaud your time management skills!

oh yeah.... great pics as usual. :rawk:

great stuff. my question is how you handle 27 credits at a time. FSU wont even let students take more than 18 credits as undergrads. im taking 12 credits now in order to finish up in december and i still cant find time to fly 20 hours a month. i must say you are ambitious and i have to applaud your time management skills!

Not to sound arrogant, but I've never had a problem with getting school work done. I can knock out a ten page paper in an hour. I mean it is a lot of work, but I am awake 17 hours a day which is plenty of time to get done what I need to get done. I could have taken about 40 credits a semster if I was willing to really work. My school has an 18 credit limit also, but the chair of your department can waive it.

Alex.

Back